Affiliate und Publisher Forum
How do I clean my house from dust - Druckversion

+- Affiliate und Publisher Forum (https://forum.maxcash24.de)
+-- Forum: MaxCash24Bonus Portal (https://forum.maxcash24.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: MaxCash24 (https://forum.maxcash24.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thema: How do I clean my house from dust (/showthread.php?tid=4531)

How do I clean my house from dust - merehan - 05-17-2022

Dust cleaning of rooms
Before starting to clean the dust from the rooms of the house, it is necessary to carry out some basic tasks and equipment to carry out this process to the fullest, as follows:

Eliminate clutter in rooms and throughout the house to facilitate the process of dusting, by getting rid of things on tables, floors, or chairs and collecting them in one place.
Cleaning one room at a time, to facilitate the work mechanism, with the need not to move the furniture of one room to another room unless it is completely cleaned of dust as well.

[Bild: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4XAEeIk0DZmY8DvAbhfN...Q&usqp=CAU]

Keeping pieces of cloth, pillows, linens, and carpets out of the room, as this helps protect them from picking up more dust in the room, with the need to shake them well before taking them out, to reduce dust stuck to their surface as much as possible.
Hitting the pillows together hard to get the dust out, this helps to remove the dust that has been inside for long periods.

Washing fabrics, linens, and pillowcases, and vacuuming carpets before returning them to the room.
Changing the air filter in air conditioners, and replacing it with new filters, helps to retain the dust in the room air, and the same applies to the vacuum cleaner, as it is necessary to clean or change the vacuum filter on a regular basis, this prevents the spread of fine dust particles in the air, and helps To pull larger quantities of dust to be cleaned from the room.

Dust cleaning of walls and ceilings
Walls and ceilings can be cleaned of dust on a daily basis, whether the walls are painted with paint, or covered with tiles or plaster as follows:
Wear rubber gloves to protect hands from the impact of cleaning materials, with the need to open windows for ventilation while working.
Mix one-half cup of vinegar with one-fourth cup of baking soda, and one cup of raw ammonia with four liters of water.

Dip a sponge in the mixture, and clean the painted walls and ceilings, and if the walls are rough, it is preferable to use nylon stockings, or cotton socks instead of the sponge, because they will not tear and leave a residue that is difficult to remove from the surface during cleaning.
Wash the ceiling and walls with clean water, then dry them with a towel, or a dry cloth.

Antiques cleaning
Antiques, vases, and engravings can be cleaned with a regular brush, or a thin makeup brush, to make it easier to reach narrow corners, and small dents in them, and then wipe them with a dry microfiber cloth.

Cleaning baby cloth dolls
Cloth dolls or teddy bears can be cleaned of dust in a simple way, by following these steps:
Put all the dolls in a large plastic bag.
Put a cup of baking soda, then close the mouth of the bag tightly.
Shake the bag several times, to remove dust and dirt stuck to the dolls.
Remove the dolls from the bag one by one, then clean them of the baking soda residue with a brush.

library cleaning
Dust accumulates heavily on books and library corners, so it is recommended to clean them three to four times a month, and how to clean them is as follows:

Take the books off the shelves and put them in a side place.
Clean shelves with a soft brush, starting at the top shelf, working toward the bottom.
Wipe the back of the shelves with a microfiber cloth dampened with water.
Clean the books from dust with a cloth, then rearrange them on the shelves again

TRANSLATED FROM:
تصليح الغاز
تنظيف منازل بالرياض